Time tracking and reporting
Activity details and time spent are tracked on our logging system, with reports available to you so that you can see the full details of how time was spent, broken down by project if required. More information here, and an example time report here.
For current rates please see this page.
- For urgent support, bug-fixes, fault resolution and minor development projects.
- £98/hour, minimum 10 hours.
- Reduced rates for 20 or more hours in any calendar month.
- Prepayment required for new clients.
By prepaying for a number of hours the price per hour is reduced. Maximum duration of six months.
Monthly invoiced packages
Monthly invoicing is a more practical option for established clients who require ongoing development, support and maintenance. The basis is an agreed average number of hours per month. Up to 50% of that number may be carried forwards or backwards for one month. Maximum duration normally 12 months.
- Any excess time will be invoiced at an hourly rate equivalent to the previously agreed rate.
- All work is normally performed remotely. For on-site tasks such as user training, project meetings, etc, directly related time and expenses will be billed.
- These rates and related terms of business may be changed without prior notice unless specifically agreed with the client.
For clients who require only basic maintenance, i.e. installation of Drupal and module bug-fix and security upgrades, we offer a minimal maintenance package, described here.
For further information please contact us to discuss your requirements.